Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Sophie Lancaster

Down here in the depths, 'Tales' was busy composing a ramble around the subject of depression and personal disintegration, when today's Radio 2 'Jeremy Vine show' broadcast an interview in which Sophie Lancaster's mother gave a very harrowing and brave account of her daughter's attack and subsequent death.

Sophie and her boyfriend were set upon by a gang back in 2007 for looking 'different'.

I can't write about my own dramas after listening to the story.

There is a tribute film 'Dark Angel' over on the Sophie Lancaster Foundation website. I've had difficulty accessing the site myself, so I've posted the film from 'youtube' below.

Problems? What problems? At least I'm alive.. And I never had my head kicked in for being a goth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by, and please, feel free to tell me what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...