Saturday, 8 January 2011

Stone #5

Before I get onto stone #5... I never imagined how much fun it would be signing up to take part in the 'River of Stones' project, and here's a link for all you 'non-stoners' who are wondering what on earth I'm jabbering about! Visit it; it's a launch pad to propel you into a fantastic realm of other people's creative spaces. There's over 200 hundred people taking part from all around the world, and its absolutely not a 'writery' thing; there are artists, poets, photographers, doctors. I would list the brilliant sites I've already discovered, but every one is beautiful in its own, unique way. I sit with a mug of tea, and click on each and every one which snares my eye. It's wonderful to connect with a spectrum of fascinating people.

Okay, that's enough misty-eyed blathering. It's the weekend, and I'm chief entertainer, so here's today's stone as I'm off to drag my reluctant offspring outside for some exercise, in my role as the world's worst, and most unfair, mother...

Stone #5

It’s a…. I reach for the word, but my memory is receding, and what once sprang forwards must now be hunted through the dark.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun hunting...and for sure you're not! (the world's worst mother)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sense of depth when creating...It's a struggle to survive...treading water...coming up for air...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's often very hard to find the words to match the feelings! :D I have lots of small stone moments, but struggle to make anything of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by, and please, feel free to tell me what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...