Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Another small stone

I realise I am being watched; the figures of sheep solidify from within the mist.

I just couldn't resist. I thought all I'd do with 'Tales' today was pop in and play with the wallpaper. But, seeing as I'm here, I thought, I'll just add another stone from my walk this morning. Another benefit of the 'stones' project for me was that it got me in the habit of blogging every day, even just to write a sentence. Normally the frequency of my posting depends upon how positive and optimistic I'm feeling, which varies, to say the least!

11 comments:

  1. I envy you. I would love to have a sheep-walk. Have you sent your stones to Kaspa for the book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat, not yet, I'm having computer troubles today and I've only just read his post... It was a magical moment, the sheep materialising from the mist, spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image & feelings. Fab - glad you decided to post!

    Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image. I'm glad you're carrying on with the "stoning".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam quite agree about the habit forming! Love the image of sheep materialising out of the mist! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful. And aren't the stones great exercise for the writing muscles? Not to mention the blogging muscles. I noticed that I was distinctly *happier* all during January, just for having written so many tiny bits. It's good. Worth keeping up, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to have sheep materialise from mist like that...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thnk you for all the nice comments!

    Amy, I'm with you on that one, I felt much happier, and was so much more productive than usual posting little bits every day. It made me relax not feeling that I had to produce a 'proper' story every time I blogged.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that knowing that someone is waiting or might stop by to read us, is a nice inspiration. And to know that we can get away with writing just one sentence is inspiration on steroids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Magaly! That was one of the nice things about the 'River of Stones' project. Lovely to have you drop by xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by, and please, feel free to tell me what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...