I'm now expected to do three things, thank Tammy over at her blog, write down seven random facts you don't know about me, and pass the award on to four other bloggers.
I have thanked Tammy, so here are seven things you'll wish you didn't know about my good self. (Tammy's are very funny!)
- I am a huge Dr. Who fan, regardless of the fact the current Doctor isn't in my eyes, as 'hot' as the last one. (sorry Clare!)
- In my dreams I am the best bass guitarist the rock world has (n)ever known. (can't actually play a note... just in case you were impressed!)
- There is no such thing as drinking too much tea.
- I think I'm doing my kids a favour by eating all their sweets.
- I'd be trimmer if they hadn't invented chocolate biscuits.
- I'm learning to tap-dance! (yes, really!!)
- I would have liked to have been a tv correspondant like Orla Guerin. (Ah if only I'd trained as a journalist. What wouldn't I say to my dopey teenaged self if I could time-travel?)
So there you have it! And now it is my solemn duty to pass on this award to four other bloggers. I'm choosing these guys, because they're all well-worth a visit, and I love keeping up with what they're posting.
I could have happily given this to everyone on my list of people I follow, so I feel a bit mean for just choosing four. But maybe in time it will get passed to everyone I've missed. In the meantime, I'm going to go and make myself a celebratory cup of tea!