Monday, 3 October 2011

Paintings by James Mousley

I saw an exhibition by artist James Mousley the other day, and if you have a chance, do go and look at his paintings. He has produced a truly stunning series of paintings; birds working in goldleaf and oil paints. If you're reading this in the UK, and happen to be near my stamping ground in Lancashire, you can see the pictures at Cedar Farm Galleries (just click on the link for directions) or alternatively, many of the pictures are on his blog, James Mousley Art.

If you can make it to Cedar Farm, do go: the pictures look fantastic in their long gallery. If not, take a minute to look at them online. Right now I'm trying to work out whether or not if I can afford to buy one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by, and please, feel free to tell me what you think...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...